- Learn about Avo’s data management requirements, specifically those needed for maintaining traceability of parts and assemblies throughout the manufacturing process
- Identify the best available software framework(s) to meet business needs
- Implement and maintain a new, on-premises manufacturing data traceability application stack to replace the current cloud-based solution
- Provide continual software support throughout all phases of the project life-cycle
- Programmatically interface with SAP HANA database, G-Suite data, and shop floor control manufacturing execution system (MES)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field (relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Knowledge of database design and implementation
- Ability to work in multiple programming languages
- Ability to document work through inline comments, API references, and UML diagrams
- Excellent English communication skills including technical writing
- Detail-oriented and a critical thinker
- Python application development
- Experience designing both structured and unstructured databases
- Web application development
- Local server management
- G-Suite APIs
- SAP APIs
Apply: Avo Photonics offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to: email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Avo Photonics is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Avo Photonics by any method without a valid written contract in place with Avo Photonics will be deemed the sole property of Avo Photonics. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Avo Photonics as a result of the referral or through any other means.