- Follow existing processes to produce various opto-electronic components
- Operate semi-automated and manual equipment in the assembly of high-precision material placement and bonding
- Provide hands-on skills to help define fixtures and assembly processes
- Create tooling
- Perform component testing and prepare associated documentation Requirements
- Experience building opto-electronic or similar micro-electronic assemblies
- Steady dexterity to move and align small, fragile components
- Experience operating electronic/optical test equipment
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Excel
Due to the nature of the variety of assignments, we seek a diligent, dedicated and meticulous person. Clear organizational skills are required. The individual must plan his/her own work schedule, keep multiple records, be self-motivated, have the ability to coordinate work with others, maintain a professional presence, and have the desire to take ownership.
Physical Requirements: This position may occasionally require some physical activities and heavy lifting.
Interested candidates should email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer