Avo Photonics (www.avophotonics.com) is a dynamic contract engineering services company that designs, develops and manufactures custom opto-electronic products for a large customer base. Members of our staff have the opportunity to design, prototype, and produce next generation products for a diverse range of markets including environmental, medical, military, industrial, aerospace, and communications.
Are you an Assembler / Production Operator who likes a challenge and wants to work on cutting edge technology for industry leading customers? If you are, and if you have experience assembling electronic components, optical components and/or systems, then we want to talk with you!
To support our steady growth, we are seeking Assemblers and Operators for 1st and 2nd shift manufacturing.
- Follow defined processes and procedures to assemble opto-electronic components and systems
- Operate precision automated and manual equipment
- Maintain high quality standards and clear focus
- Meticulously complete quality records
- High School diploma
- Steady hands and good dexterity to move and align small components, often under a microscope
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow defined processes and procedures
- Capable of working in a cleanroom environment
- High aptitude to learn
- Strong verbal and written understanding of English
- Dependable, with strong work ethic
- Attributes: Diligent, dedicated, meticulous, and motivated individual
- US citizen or permanent resident
Apply: Avo Photonics offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to: email@example.com